I said that my ambition is to be a photographer
I'm currently using my parents' camera
To take photographs of the cats, the flowers in the gardens...
One day my auntie told me she'd buy a camera for me
It was so out of the blue, so I hesitated...
I refused and said it was tempting, though
But in the end after weeks of temptation and persuasion,
I finally gave in to the offer so now, I'm awaiting the new
Nikon D-SLR camera!!! Whoooo~
I can just imagine the possibilities with that camera...
Lots of settings that I can explore
Take many, many wonderful pictures :D
She said she would buy this camera for me
So that I can take my time taking great pictures
During the boring holidays, because there's nothing to do, really...
So all I'm doing now besides waiting for the camera's arrival is
Facebook-ing a little, watching videos on Youtube, and
Editing my new HATE book >:)
In case you wanna know what I mean by the HATE book,
I'm gonna create a new post about it....
Until next time, readers :P
No comments:
Post a Comment